Monday, September 15, 2014

buy Sachin Tendulkar - Playing It My Way : My Autobiography 37% off


                  TO ORDER THE BOOK CLICK HERE
                              PRE-ORDER THE BOOK


Sachin Tendulkar - Playing It My Way : My Autobiography


About the Book


"I knew that if I agreed to write my story, I would have to be completely honest, as that's the way I have always played the game, and that would mean talking about a number of things I have not addressed in public before. So here I am, at the end of my final innings, having taken that last walk back to the pavilion, ready to recount as many incidents as I can remember since first picking up a cricket bat as a child in Mumbai thirty-five years ago.". -- Sachin Tendulkar

Book Details


Title:Sachin Tendulkar - Playing It My Way : My Autobiography
Publisher:Hachette India And Hodder & Stoughton
Author:Sachin Tendulkar
Edition:Hardcover
Language:English
ISBN:1473605202
EAN:9781473605206
No. of Pages:496
Publish Date:2014-11-6
Binding:Hardcover
Category(s):Biography & Memoir
Deliverable Countries: This product ships to India, Sri Lanka.